Blueberry Protein Bar

Save 28%

Size: 52 g
Price:
$2.29 $3.19

Description

Soft and chewy with nutrition-rich nuts for added texture, this bar’s all-natural blueberry flavor bursts through with every bite. Made with pure egg white protein and real fruit, our Blueberry bar is perfect on-the-go, pre- or-post workout, or for a quick breakfast.

Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52 g) Servings per Container: 12 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 210 Total Fat 7 g 9% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 24 g 9% Dietary Fiber 4 g 14% Total Sugars 15 g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 12 g 21% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 60 mg 4% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 420 mg 8% Other Ingredients: Dates, egg whites, almonds, cashews, blueberries, natural flavors. Contains eggs, almonds & cashews. Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, soy, and wheat.

Suggested Use
Take RXBAR with you to the gym, office, hiking, road trips – wherever you take your life. Perfect as a quick, easy breakfast or pre/post workout snack. Warnings Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. May contain hard pieces and color may vary. Quantities of ingredients listed on front determined by net weight.


Ambrosia does not guarantee the accuracy of any nutritional information or ingredients listing presented on this website. Read more.

You may also like

Recently viewed