- Patented, Clinically-Studied Curcumin; The BCM-95 Curcumin in CuraPro Select has been used in over 60 published studies, including 28 human clinical trials and counting!
- Anti-Inflammatory; Turmeric is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- Sourced From Turmeric; Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin; Our turmeric is tested for its curcuminoid content; Grown in northeast India without the use of pesticides or chemicals; Crops are sustainably tended by independent, local farmers
- Licensed By Health Canada; The eight-digit Natural Product Number (NPN) on this product means that it is licensed by Health Canada, and has shown to be safe and effective
- Our Quality; Terry Naturally Canada specializes in bringing clinically-studied ingredients & proprietary, custom formulations to Canadian health food stores & natural pharmacies.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric (BCM-95® / Curcugreen™)) 25:1 rhizome extract, dried equivalent 7,275 mg, providing 250 mg curcuminoids . . . . . . . . . . . . . 291 mg
Non Medical Ingredients
Medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, lecthin, glycerin, beeswax yellow, purified water, sunflower oil, silica.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.