- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-5001.990 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-1191.300 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum HA-1350.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-1220.500 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-1290.200 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-1320.170 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-1160.170 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus helveticus HA-5010.170 billion CFU
Total: minimum 8 billion CFU at time of manufacture and 5 billion CFU at expiry.
Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid.
Dissolve powder in liquid or sprinkle in food, or take as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with food, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
Age 1 - 2 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 1 time per day.
Age 3 - 5 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 2 times per day.
Age 6 - 11 yrs: 1⁄4 teaspoon, 3 times per day.
Ages 12 and over: 1⁄2 teaspoon, 2 times per day.
Does not require refrigeration.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma, or if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.