Magnesium helps the proper functions of muscles and the formation of tissue. It also helps with the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. It helps the body to metabolize proteins and carbohydrates.
Magnesium sulfate is one of the rare sources of magnesium, which is soluble in high concentrations. Once it is solubilized, the magnesium is ionized and therefore perfectly assimilable.
- Stress & Sleep
- Gluten Free
- Helps the proper functions of muscles and nerves.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Promote the elimination of fats and the production of energy.
- Helps with the formation of tissue.
- Contribute preventing migraines (500 mg/day, take as soon as symptoms appear).
- Help balance pH levels.;
- Help prevent calcium deposits, kidney stones (100–300 mg/day) and gallstones.
- Contribute to prevent muscle spasms (helps muscles to relax).
- Have anti-stress virtues.
- Contribute maintaining good health.
- Be essential for the conversion of blood sugar into energy.
- Associate with calcium to ensure bone solidity.
- Regulate cholesterol levels.
- Soothe indigestion.
Magnesium (magnesium sulfate): 62.5 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Water from reverse osmosis, fruit concentrate (apple, grape, blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry).