This Shaving Brush is designed to generate a rich and warm lather by whipping air into shaving cream or foam. It softens and lifts the facial hair off the face and adds heat to the skin during the shaving process which helps open pores and lubricate the skin.
- Start by dipping the brush into a bowl or glass with some warm water to saturate the bristles for a good 5 to 10 minutes before brushing.
- Put a small amount of shaving cream or foam onto the middle of the bristles and using circular motions, work the brush around your beard area.
- Shave thoroughly and complete your shaving ritual.
- After you’re done shaving, run your shaving brush under some cold water.
- Use your fingers to separate the bristles to get all of the soap out of the hair.
- Squeeze the excess water from the brush.
- Allow enough airflow for drying when you put your brush away.