A classic style for any man, this Military Beard & Hair Brush with Firm Boar Bristles is inspired in the original military brushes of the 1700s.
Made of high-quality materials, the brush works to condition your scalp by spreading the natural oils of your hair and beard. Its durable and compact design makes it perfect for home and travel.
- When your beard is only 1-3 months old, use a Boar Bristle brush once a day, while applying the beard oil or balm.
- Begin by starting under your beard and coming upward and outward, starting at your neck and working your way up to your chin and cheeks.
- Brushing your beard, once a day is enough. If you do it more often, you may damage it.
- Clean your brush about once a week or as often as necessary. Dip the bristles of your brush into soapy water .
- Use your fingers or to wipe hair buildup from the top of the brush.
- Using a thinner cleaning brush or a wide toothed comb, carefully wipe in between the boar bristles to remove any hair and skin flakes that are on the base of the wood.