- a digestive aid formula that helps to decrease bloating, gas and fullness after high-caloric, high-fat meals.
- provides a combination of pancreatic enzymes, including lipase, amylase and protease, which break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Pancreatin contains enzymes that act like those normally secreted by the pancreas, aiding digestion of nutrients. Provides a mixture of digestive enzymes, such as protease, amylase, lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin.
- adequate activity of pancreatic enzymes is critical for proper nutrient digestion and absorption, including the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
- formulated with delayed-release capsules for targeted release in the intestine.
take one capsule three times daily, with each meal or immediately before a meal or as recommended by your health care practitioner. Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks. Use the smallest effective dose which controls symptoms.